Five Lifetimes, One Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the relationship between Kurosaki Ichigo and Kurosaki Orihime (née Inoue)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick Question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
racholasj
Fuku Taichou
racholasj

Female
Number of posts : 384

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Quick Question   Quick Question EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:15 pm

Call me blind, but what happened to the 18+ forum? I haven't been on much lately, due to no internet access, but i was just wondering if it was deleted or am i just blind? Haha thanks.(:
Back to top Go down
Arrankor
Vaizard
Arrankor

Male
Number of posts : 845

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:18 pm

I think it was deleted due to it being a violation of a rule whoever runs the servers this site is on or something like that.
Back to top Go down
racholasj
Fuku Taichou
racholasj

Female
Number of posts : 384

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:19 pm

ah okay, thanks!
Back to top Go down
zeefa100
Human
zeefa100

Female
Number of posts : 17

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:28 pm

Who keeps deleting my posts?? it isn't even offensive or anything just a simple question, its pissing me off quite a bit, coz my post got deleted twice for no apparent reason
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Forum Isshin & 1st Member
Nocturne

Female
Number of posts : 12663

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:30 pm

If mods find that your posts will provoke ship wars, it will be deleted. Please read the rules. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
zeefa100
Human
zeefa100

Female

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:36 am

No it wouldn't have, I just asked the opinions on the 2011 calendar spread by KUBO, how is that provoking ship wars?? I swear if this gets deleted aswell I am leaving this forum, its extremely childish on how mods keep deleting simple questions
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Nocturne

Female
Number of posts : 12663

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:55 am

Ah yes, because whining about posts being deleted is extremely mature. Nobody is interested in the topic you posted. Take your questions about the calendar elsewhere. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
zeefa100
Human
zeefa100

Female

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:43 am

what is your problem??? I am a a big ichihime fan, that calendar has been bothering me thats why I asked for opinions on it. I am a bit worried to think what kubo had in mind when he drew that?? a different perspective other than mine would have been appreciated but I see you dont have an answer to it ,atleast dont go on insulting someone you dont know. I would appreciate if you don't delete this post. Thanks
Back to top Go down
sheetz
Super Quincy
Super Quincy

Male
Number of posts : 4664

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 am

zeefa100, the fact is that your posts have been very typical of trolls who come here expressing "concern" about Kubo's intents regarding pairings in an attempt to stir things up, and which is why we do not allow posts we feel may lead to pairings debates. I'm sorry if you do not like this policy but those are the rules of the forum. If you wish to talk about these things there are plenty of other forums which will accommodate you.
Back to top Go down
zeefa100
Human
zeefa100

Female

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:49 am

I am not a troll I swear, I love ichihime to bits, I just wanted you guys views on the colorspread coz like I said its been bothering me since the time I discovered it was made by kubo, I just wanted to hear opinions I promise, I didnt mean to stir things up, I thought it would be nice to hear things from a different angle. I am not even wanting a debate just your views
Back to top Go down
sheetz
Super Quincy
Super Quincy

Male
Number of posts : 4664

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 am

zeefa100, the reason nobody feels like responding to this question is that Kubo has probably drawn dozens of pictures of Ichigo and Rukia together in the past, and for this one picture to have you so concerned is very odd to say the least.

Quite frankly, if this is the sort of insignificant thing that bothers you so much I'd suggest you stay out of pairings circles.

I consider this to be the end of the discussion and any attempts to further it will be deleted and result in your banishment from the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Question   Quick Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick Question
Page 1 of 1