Five Lifetimes, One Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the relationship between Kurosaki Ichigo and Kurosaki Orihime (née Inoue)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!!

Go down 
+5
Nocturne
codegal
Nimylu
phoenixrider21
Lady Orihime
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Goddess Bitch &                           Founder
Lady Orihime

Female
Number of posts : 6541

FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! Empty
PostSubject: FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!!   FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 9:14 am

Belated Happy Holidays, Everyone!

I was going to post this yesterday, but I stuck around my sister's place longer than I planned. I did get the banner up, though!

So, this is FLOL's 10th Anniversary! I can't believe it. I fell in love with Ichigo and Orihime 10 years ago to the day (we'll, New Year's Eve, but still!) I created this place 4 months later as a haven from certain places at the time, and I couldn't believe how fast it took off! 10 years and 3778 members later, here we are!

In celebration of this milestone, why not have a new banner reflecting the little Kurosaki family? I asked Nimylu from Tumblr to make it because their graphics are fucking gorgeous. I hope everyone loves it just as much as FLOL's crew does!

To everyone who has stuck around, whether to post or lurk, THANK YOU! You are fucking awesome! You are also fucking awesome if you are a new member! You guys kept this place alive, and want to keep it alive, and so it shall be!

thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!! Let's have an awesome 2017!!!

Also! Please check-out LittleStar's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] post and get to voting!
Back to top Go down
http://ladyorihime.livejournal.com/
phoenixrider21
FLOL Five Star Member
phoenixrider21

Male
Number of posts : 1188

PostSubject: Re: FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!!   FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 5:56 am

I love the banner! I still can't believe that we're already canon. All the memories we've had in the past decade still flashes back like it's just yesterday.

Cheers for more IchiHime!
Back to top Go down
Nimylu
Human
Nimylu

Female
Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!!   FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:34 pm

Happy Anniversary to FLOL and congratulations for this 10 years!!  
I'm really glad to know how much the forum has grown over this years, and totally deserves it because I can tell it's a wonderful place!
Thank you so much again to Lady Orihime for the incredible oportunity you gave me!! I can't feel more happy! \(*T▽T*)/
Wish you a great 2017! for more IchiHime/Kurosaki family!  FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! 428713
Back to top Go down
codegal
Spacey Wacey Time Lord
Spacey Wacey Time Lord
codegal

Female
Number of posts : 1808

PostSubject: Re: FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!!   FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 8:19 pm

The banner is utterly gorgeous. I legit just found out IchixHime became canon so have come out of my rock to say congrats to everyone and thank you to Lady O for running this place for the past decade. FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! 924855
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Forum Isshin & 1st Member
Forum Isshin & 1st Member
Nocturne

Female
Number of posts : 12663

PostSubject: Re: FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!!   FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Good to see you around, codegal! FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! 199404 It's great to be canon!

Been a great 10 years! Had a blast talking all things Bleach and Ichihime in this place. Thanks Lady O!!! You rock!
Back to top Go down
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Goddess Bitch &                           Founder
Lady Orihime

Female
Number of posts : 6541

PostSubject: Re: FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!!   FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 9:45 am

I'd been telling myself all month that the anniversary was coming up, and look! I missed it!

Thank you, guys!!! I'm truly honored FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! 679672 FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! 679672 FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! 679672

Thank you, Nocturne, sheetz, codie, (FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! 469440 FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! 249813FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! 469440)EternalDream (FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! 469440 FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! 249813FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! 469440), imamess, and Siix0_Beautii for helping me run this place over the past 10 years!!!

Thank You, AceofSpades, aquavit, BleaNaruKatsujichuudoku, Danna, genkisam, ironictwix, Jared, le cuivre, Mz D, nimylu, nocturnal_shadow, ribbons&ninjas, and salpal91 for donating money, prizes, translations, banners, time, etc.

FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! 632759
AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SIGNED UP AND MADE SO MANY WONDERFUL MEMORIES HERE WITH US! FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! 632759

~Lady O.
Back to top Go down
http://ladyorihime.livejournal.com/
phoenixrider21
FLOL Five Star Member
phoenixrider21

Male
Number of posts : 1188

PostSubject: Re: FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!!   FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 9:57 am

Happy anniversary to us. Cheers, everyone! Despite the quietness here, it feels like 10yrs passed by so quickly.
Back to top Go down
vicucha_sc
Vaizard
vicucha_sc

Female
Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!!   FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 10:19 pm

Happy Anniversary everyone!!
Back to top Go down
http://vicucha.tumblr.com/
sheetz
Super Quincy
Super Quincy

Male
Number of posts : 4664

PostSubject: Re: FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!!   FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! EmptyWed May 17, 2017 1:53 pm

A little late, but happy anniversary!
Back to top Go down
aquavit
FLOL Donator
FLOL Donator

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!!   FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 3:33 pm

Has it been 10 years already? Wow, time sure flies. I am so happy FLOL is still around 10 years later so I can belatedly share in the joy of knowing Ichihime is canon. I love the FLOL community and it's great to come back here to read intelligent discussion of Bleach.
Back to top Go down
phoenixmiko
Vaizard
phoenixmiko

Female
Number of posts : 568

PostSubject: Re: FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!!   FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 9:55 am

I didn't know FLOL had been around for so long! That's great to hear. I hope the forum stays around even longer. It's been a fun place to discuss IchiHime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!!   FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FLOL'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY: New Year, New Banner!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Five Lifetimes, One Love :: Five Lifetimes, One Love :: Rules, News, & Announcements-
Jump to: