Five Lifetimes, One Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the relationship between Kurosaki Ichigo and Kurosaki Orihime (née Inoue)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired

Go down 
+6
SerenelySweet666
Nocturne
Sage
Denieru
halix
phoenixrider21
10 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixrider21
FLOL Five Star Member
phoenixrider21

Male
Number of posts : 1187

FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired Empty
PostSubject: FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired   FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:40 pm

Okay, it seems only a few can access this site. Apparently, I just want to check the site for being so quiet these days, which I expect to be noisy with the manga coming back this week, but I was wrong. The domain expired and pends renewal or (which I hope not), deletion.

So I tried to check this site's previous URL: ichixhime.actifforum.com. Can anyone access it thru this URL as well?

Last edited by phoenixrider21 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
halix
Quincy
halix

Female
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired   FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:12 pm

I can access too ^^
I suppose that the new URL is the one that expired but the forum is safe with the old one? I'm not sure but I hope so.

Last edited by halix on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denieru
Shinigami
Denieru

Female
Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired   FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:28 pm

I can access the actifforum one, but not the flol version.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Shinigami
Sage

Female
Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired   FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Ditto. The flol domain expired, but I accessed the actifforum one just fine.
Back to top Go down
phoenixrider21
FLOL Five Star Member
phoenixrider21

Male

PostSubject: Re: FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired   FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:10 am

Oh, okay. Maybe the admins could do something about that.

It felt like I am in a deserted island yesterday (with me the only one online and a bot) :))
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Forum Isshin & 1st Member
Nocturne

Female
Number of posts : 12663

PostSubject: Re: FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired   FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:52 am

You guys are right, the domain one expired. I've contacted Lady O about it. It's okay for now because the actifforum is finally showing up on the search engines again.
Back to top Go down
SerenelySweet666
Vaizard
SerenelySweet666

Female
Number of posts : 617

PostSubject: Re: FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired   FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:39 am

The FLON address seems to have changed to "ichixhimeactifforum".
Back to top Go down
Batwings4
Plus
Batwings4

Female
Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired   FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:19 am

I'm just happy the Five Lifetimes One Love forums is still working. I haven't seen that administrator Lady Orihime around in a while...
Back to top Go down
jylener22
Quincy
jylener22

Female
Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired   FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:55 am

Glad I wasn't the only one having problems getting on or finding the site. I got really worried when I received an email saying that one of the topics I have commented on had been updated but when I clicked on the link the page came up blank.
Back to top Go down
Raizen Yusuke
FLOL Five Star Member
Raizen Yusuke

Male
Number of posts : 1906

PostSubject: Re: FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired   FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:44 am

That's why I haven't been around. I thought the site shutdown actually.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Nocturne

Female
Number of posts : 12663

PostSubject: Re: FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired   FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:57 am

Good to have you back, Raizen! FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired 199404  Yeah, the expiration of the domain site took us by surprise.  Wasn't keeping track.  FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired 56691 We'll be actifforum from now on.  The only time we'll be back on the domain site is if we're having issues with the actifforum site again.  So everyone please update your bookmark to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you haven't already done so.
Back to top Go down
SerenelySweet666
Vaizard
SerenelySweet666

Female
Number of posts : 617

PostSubject: Re: FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired   FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:11 am

All right!
Back to top Go down
crystaldawn
FLOL Five Star Member
crystaldawn

Female
Number of posts : 3103

PostSubject: Re: FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired   FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Oh goodness, so that's what happened! I had been wondering until I got a notif this morning for another thread! I'm so glad the site is still around! FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired 924855 
Back to top Go down
phoenixrider21
FLOL Five Star Member
phoenixrider21

Male

PostSubject: Re: FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired   FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:43 pm

FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired 503705 back CD! Glad to have you again! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired   FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired Empty

Back to top Go down

FiveLifetimesOneLove Domain expired
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Five Lifetimes, One Love :: Five Lifetimes, One Love :: Rules, News, & Announcements-
Jump to: