Five Lifetimes, One Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the relationship between Kurosaki Ichigo and Kurosaki Orihime (née Inoue)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Almost had a heart attack TT^TT

Go down 
+8
Nocturne
Denieru
Xin.k
himelove19
diablo2991
Dr. Tinni
sammy06
animetears4
12 posters
AuthorMessage
animetears4
Quincy
animetears4

Female
Number of posts : 65

Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  Empty
PostSubject: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 pm

This is going to be a really random post XD

So anyway, I like to check and log on to Five Lifetimes One Love when I wake up every morning. Usually, I just Google "Five Lifetimes One Love" and this website would be the first link in the list. The other day, I went to check FLOL as usual so I went to google typed the name and I didn't see this website at all O_O I started freaking out because I thought this website got shut down TT^TT I looked through page after page of searches but I couldn't find FLOL. LUCKILY, I looked through my bookmarks and I had actually saved it. PHEW

SO, my question is, does anyone know why FLOL is unsearchable??

Thanks Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  632759
Back to top Go down
sammy06
Shinigami
sammy06

Female
Number of posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:32 am

same thing happened to me!!! i google it to get to the site! panic over its still here lol Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  780258
Back to top Go down
Dr. Tinni
FLOL Five Star Member
Dr. Tinni

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Location : In a new country with only my Gin charm to keep me company

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:07 am

It's been happening to for a while now. I have the site bookmarked on my personal computer but not my work. So if I want to check the site, I usually just search for it. But recently, its not been working too well. Searching for "Five lifetimes and one love forum" does get me the site but only as the forth hit or something. Have we been Google bombed or something?
Back to top Go down
http://ereaelen.livejournal.com/
diablo2991
FLOL Five Star Member

Male
Number of posts : 7207

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:20 am

Yep I can't find it either through youtube. I think the Google search title of the site is in French, because of actifforum it's only searchable if you type it like that.
Back to top Go down
himelove19
Quincy
himelove19

Female
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:38 am

glad i'm not alone i googled it on my kindle and it didn't pop up i was about to freak but i went to the link on BA and i have it book marked on my psp so i was able to get on it but i got scared for a min there
Back to top Go down
Xin.k
Fuku Taichou
Xin.k

Female
Number of posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:02 pm

i got a different kind of scare.
i tried to log in last night and it said that i'm not allowed to log in.
fearing that i may have gotten banned for some reason i tried to create a new account and it said that i'm not allowed to register.
i kinda panicked at that point Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  56691
tried again this morning and it's fine now though Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  32057
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~arasia
animetears4
Quincy
animetears4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Xin.k wrote:
i got a different kind of scare.
i tried to log in last night and it said that i'm not allowed to log in.
fearing that i may have gotten banned for some reason i tried to create a new account and it said that i'm not allowed to register.
i kinda panicked at that point Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  56691
tried again this morning and it's fine now though Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  32057

gaaaaah if that happened to me I think I would have cried my eyes out T^T
Back to top Go down
Denieru
Shinigami
Denieru

Female
Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:30 am

Yeah, I couldn't search for it too...I searched "Ichihime actifforum" and nothing relevant came up. D:
My reaction: "WHAT THE HECK. MY BELOVED ICHIHIME FORUM IS GONE! WHERE IS IT."
and then I tried guessing the URL. xD
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Forum Isshin & 1st Member
Nocturne

Female
Number of posts : 12663

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:53 pm

We're looking into why the forum isn't showing up on searches. We're not the only ones affected that has the "actifforum" address.
Back to top Go down
diablo2991
FLOL Five Star Member

Male
Number of posts : 7207

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:10 pm

What's up with the protest Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  672224
Back to top Go down
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Goddess Bitch &                           Founder
Lady Orihime

Female
Number of posts : 6541

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:31 am

Please tell me you're joking, diablo Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  585934

-------

A little more info before I FINALLY go to bed (we got 9 inches of SNOW here today! It was nuts!)I signed up for the webmasters tools on Google, I had them "fetch" my site to see if they could crawl it so it could be added to their index, and that went A-OKAY

I contacted them though this "request a re-admittance" of my site...or something like that (it's late...)

Other than that, the help forums on Google are saying that it could take weeks to see site back on google's index.

For the time being, if you want to check the site at school or work, etc., write down the address in a day planner, or in your phone, etc.

If I don't hear anything back in the next two weeks, I'll (or even you, Nocturne, since you are an admin now) make a post on the their help forum.

It sounds like their yearly update affected some of whats going on (I'll post this link in the morning)
Back to top Go down
http://ladyorihime.livejournal.com/
Nocturne
Nocturne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:30 pm

Thanks for the update, Lady O.

If you want to get FLOL right away, type in "ichixhime.actifforum" and you'll get the link to the "chapter 418" topic at FLOL as the first link in Google, and to the site itself as the second or third link if you're using BING or Yahoo.
Back to top Go down
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Lady Orihime

Female

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:21 pm

This could be the source of the problem:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sheetz
Super Quincy
Super Quincy

Male
Number of posts : 4664

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:10 pm

If you search for "Ichihime actifforum" on other search engines like Yahoo and Bing this forum still shows up first.
Back to top Go down
Alastor Vega
FLOL Five Star Member
Alastor Vega

Male
Number of posts : 14059

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:43 pm

So, this place OS low quality.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Nocturne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Actually, that link Lady O posted was from March 2011 so I don't think this is the case. The change in algorithms started last year. We were #1 using ANY of the IchiHime search tags as recently as only two weeks ago. The fact that other actifforums were affected at the same time shows there's just something else that's causing the difficulty in finding FLOL. That or the google update really just hit actifforum now. Still strange.
Back to top Go down
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Lady Orihime

Female

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Alastor Vega wrote:
So, this place OS low quality.

If you read the last few pages, there were some other updates made in October (?), and some sites (not just actifforum) were affected.

Sites like these:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These people posted just a couple of days ago.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Nocturne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Their sites seem to be back up. Ours is still MIA. Have you heard from anyone at google or that guy from actifforums, Lady O?
Back to top Go down
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Lady Orihime

Female

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Type in "IchixHime FLOL" and the 2nd link on the first page takes you to the manga/anime section.

Like I said earlier, it could take weeks for the site (without taking you to certain parts of the board) to be back on google's index.

Quote :
We've received a request from a site owner to reconsider how we index the following site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We'll review the site. If we find that it's no longer in violation of our Webmaster Guidelines, we'll reconsider our indexing of the site. Please allow several weeks for the reconsideration request. We do review all requests, but unfortunately we can't reply individually to each request.

And Google can still crawl the site without any problems, so I dunno...
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Nocturne

Female

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Thanks! Just being impatient. Good thing we are still getting new members even if the site is not as easy to find as before.
Back to top Go down
animetears4
Quincy
animetears4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:00 pm

I really hope this can be resolved really soon!! Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  637488 Thankfully I'm using Google Chrome as my browser and it has bookmark synchronization so I can check this website through my bookmarks on my school laptop Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  75320
Back to top Go down
Alastor Vega
FLOL Five Star Member
Alastor Vega

Male
Number of posts : 14059

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:24 pm

^ Doesnt it help more when you get emails from forums you commented on? That's what I do.
Back to top Go down
animetears4
Quincy
animetears4

Female

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Alastor Vega wrote:
^ Doesnt it help more when you get emails from forums you commented on? That's what I do.

yeah that's true but since I have it bookmarked I can just click the website ^^
Back to top Go down
hime-x-x
FLOL Five Star Member
hime-x-x

Female
Number of posts : 1661

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:57 am

I had to bookmark the page and still use it to this day. Your right though animetears4...I thought I was going mad looking for it, thank god I had it my history!. Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  376749 Razz Razz Razz
My face was no different to this guys>>>>> Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  627373
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost had a heart attack TT^TT    Almost had a heart attack TT^TT  Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost had a heart attack TT^TT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Five Lifetimes, One Love :: Five Lifetimes, One Love :: Rules, News, & Announcements-
Jump to: