Five Lifetimes, One Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the relationship between Kurosaki Ichigo and Kurosaki Orihime (née Inoue)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Username...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasy
Hopeless Otaku
Jasy

Female
Number of posts : 1127

Username... Empty
PostSubject: Username...   Username... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:55 am

W-well... Username... 56691 Is there any way to change our usernames? I know it could get kinda messed up if everyone changes their nicknames everytime, but I would really love to change my nickname a bit (and maybe there's other people who would like to as well) so I was wondering if it's even possible to get a nickname change.

If not, can I propose something?
I thought that... could we make something like, users are allowed to get their usernames changed (only once) but only for a limited time? I read that it's possible to change the user title only if we donate money, I thought it could be the same for the username... but still. :not:
Thank you really much for your attention and sorry if I'm asking for too much. Username... 975446 Username... 672224
Back to top Go down
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Goddess Bitch &                           Founder
Lady Orihime

Female
Number of posts : 6541

Username... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username...   Username... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Donating at least $1 (every time you want to change your user name) would work for me :amuse: It'd really help pay the photobucket account that stores most of the pictures on the site, since we are getting a lot of traffic when a new chapter comes out, and a free PB only allows so much bandwidth a month for that. That's why sometimes at the end of a month the pictures here go haywire with the "you've used all your bandwidth for this month" (or whatever it says).
Back to top Go down
http://ladyorihime.livejournal.com/
Jasy
Hopeless Otaku
Jasy

Female
Number of posts : 1127

Username... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username...   Username... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Oh... I see. Thank you for the info.
Sorry, I'm afraid I won't be able to do that. Username... 56691 I doubt my parents would allow me to. LOL.
Thank you anyways. :33:
Back to top Go down
diablo2991
FLOL Five Star Member

Male
Number of posts : 7207

Username... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username...   Username... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Uhm, I also want to change my name, I'm willing to donate $15, but I'll get my students money on the end of the next month. I'll donate some money, that's a promise, but I'll have to wait a month though.. Username... 448568

Well I read in another topic we could just give something as a prize. My website is giving away free Playstation 3 + Mafia 2 game. I could try to ask the owner if it's possible to put a topic here. I don't think he'd like to send the package across the globe, but asking him can't hurt. But it was supposed be secret Username... 672224 Don't tell it further ok:P
Back to top Go down
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Lady Orihime

Female

Username... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username...   Username... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:36 pm

I'm sure a lot of people would be happy with the Playstation 3, LOL, but...you (or whoever) has to donate to one of our contests Wink

You don't have to donate that much just to get a name change - $3.00 is more than enough, since it will pay for a month of the PB account that hosts the pictures for the site :amuse:
Back to top Go down
diablo2991
FLOL Five Star Member

Male
Number of posts : 7207

Username... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username...   Username... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:40 pm

LOL You has to donate. Funny mistake.Username... 672224

But I'm figuring how to donate..I live in Europe. So what's the best way for me to donate?

Also with the PS3 I meant I could give it as a reward on one of the contests here. But I guess cash is more important than goods, because of the server costs
Back to top Go down
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Lady Orihime

Female

Username... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username...   Username... EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:06 pm

LOL! Sorry! Username... 672224

Oh, I see know! Well, then I have no qualms about you donating the PS3 to the contest Username... 672224

We actually don't have server costs - You can donate money and someone else can buy the prize .or you can help pay for the for largest IchixHime gallery in this fandom (year subscription is $25.00, but Nocturne usually pays that), or you can donate to help pay for the PB account.
Back to top Go down
AnimeGirlPan
FLOL Five Star Member
AnimeGirlPan

Female
Number of posts : 4555

Username... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username...   Username... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:03 am

so you want donations for username changes too?
Username... 672224
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amc_april
Sponsored content

Username... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username...   Username... Empty

Back to top Go down

Username...
Page 1 of 1