Five Lifetimes, One Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the relationship between Kurosaki Ichigo and Kurosaki Orihime (née Inoue)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends and Foes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
masquerade,
Seated Officer
masquerade,

Female
Number of posts : 263

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:45 am

I was just randomly viewing FLOL and somehow ended up on my profile...and then I noticed the Friends and Foes tab.
I haven't seen this before, and not sure if this new (or at least for me in FLOL) change has already been discussed, but if it's alright, I'd like to know more of how exactly this new function works? scratch
Was just wondering if it acts kinda like the one in BA or stuff. Friends and Foes 672224

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
fly
FLOL Five Star Member
fly

Female
Number of posts : 4517

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:59 am

Yea, I think you can click on top of the top box (where the avatar is) to add to friends or foe list. So I'm gonna add as much foe as possible. XD

ETA: Looks like you can't play with it ;_____; Apparently if you add a person as a foe that means you can't see her/his posts and receive his/her messages. How incredibly sad. I would have love to have the biggest "foe" count.
Back to top Go down
masquerade,
Seated Officer
masquerade,

Female
Number of posts : 263

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:08 am

^^thanks my first-ever-FLOL-mutual-Friend fly-chan Friends and Foes 924855

fly wrote:
ETA: Looks like you can't play with it ;_____; Apparently if you add a person as a foe that means you can't see her/his posts and receive his/her messages. How incredibly sad. I would have love to have the biggest "foe" count.
Friends and Foes 116436
Yeah, I must admit, that 'Foe' label got me quite excited, a break from the normal boring 'Ignore' label. Friends and Foes 672224 Oh well. Imma just go spam friend requests nao Friends and Foes 374403

(and whoa, what's with the sudden lurker surge? Friends and Foes 332443)
Back to top Go down
qazak
FLOL Five Star Member
qazak

Female
Number of posts : 1851

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:46 pm

oooh this is something new!!! Me likey! Stupid me wouldn't even have noticed the change if this thread wasnt here, hmph.
Back to top Go down
http://qazak.daportfolio.com/
AnimeGirlPan
FLOL Five Star Member
AnimeGirlPan

Female
Number of posts : 4555

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:52 pm

must be a new fuction of this type of forum
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amc_april
LunarStar77
FLOL Five Star Member
LunarStar77

Female
Number of posts : 1033

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:17 pm

haha XD i just noticed this too :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friends and Foes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Foes   Friends and Foes Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends and Foes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Five Lifetimes, One Love :: Five Lifetimes, One Love :: Rules, News, & Announcements-
Jump to: