Five Lifetimes, One Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the relationship between Kurosaki Ichigo and Kurosaki Orihime (née Inoue)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding 18+ rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vicucha_sc
Vaizard
vicucha_sc

Female
Number of posts : 727

Regarding 18+ rules Empty
PostSubject: Regarding 18+ rules   Regarding 18+ rules EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 1:24 pm

I was checking the reules regardign to this material just to brush up on it given that I'm slowly getting back into fandom activity.

18+ Rules:

I see that all 18+ content except for fanfiction links is banned in the forum, and I was wondering if it was possible to review this matter.

Here's my reasoning:

• Many of us that have been here since the manga days and were teens back then are adults now.
    Meaning that an adult section that before may not have been necessary or even adviceable then with many teens, may now be more suitable now as the majority of the fanbase might count as adults now

• Currently, the FLOL members only have this forum available for interaction as a community.
    This means that witht he current rules, discussion and exchange of 18+ IchiHime content as a community is not possible within the forum.
    It is only is only possible as a one on one exchange through PM or other contact method or it would require creating a space outside the forum for FLOL members 18+ discussion.

Now, maybe we won't even get enough activity or even interest in this matter. But in the hopes of the fandom coming back to life, I think this is a matter worth discussing.

IMO, the best course of action would be either creating an 18+ section either within the forum or choosing a platform outside of it for said space, to keep the community aspect of the interaction.
That way we won't be limited to one on one which would already be rare if no 18+ discussion is allowed in the forum in the first place.

Additional measures could be taken in the potential adult section to keep the content as safe as possible for casual view, such as spoiler tagging.

Please, if you disagree, be respectful.

StrawberryPrincess likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://vicucha.tumblr.com/

Regarding 18+ rules
Page 1 of 1