Discussion for the relationship between Kurosaki Ichigo and Kurosaki Orihime (née Inoue)

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Discord Channel for FLOL to create a discussion server for IchixHime and Bleach?

Go down 

Should we have a Discord channel for the FLOL-members to discuss and share our love for IchixHime and Bleach?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
diablo2991
FLOL Five Star Member

Male
Number of posts : 7205

PostSubject: Discord Channel for FLOL to create a discussion server for IchixHime and Bleach?   Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:41 pm

If anyone is interested, I can easily create one and invite everyone. Wondering if any mods are still here who might be interested in this idea?

I'll start a poll!

ps. Anyone not familiar with Discord; it's a great tool that works on your smartphone and your pc as well. You can easily create a server, limited to the users you invite or want to join. Moderators can moderate everything as they would be able to on a forum.

Link to app
Back to top Go down
vicucha_sc
Vaizard

Female
Number of posts : 674

PostSubject: Re: Discord Channel for FLOL to create a discussion server for IchixHime and Bleach?   Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:35 pm

I don't mind there being a discord for FLOL, I'm just not active in discord in general.
Back to top Go down
http://vicucha.tumblr.com/
Nocturne
Forum Isshin & 1st Member
Forum Isshin & 1st Member

Female
Number of posts : 12599

PostSubject: Re: Discord Channel for FLOL to create a discussion server for IchixHime and Bleach?   Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:53 am

I've never heard of discord until your post. You can set up one if you want. I'm not as active here as much either just because we don't have much Bleach to talk about. Maybe if they revive the anime, this place will come alive again.

PostSubject: Re: Discord Channel for FLOL to create a discussion server for IchixHime and Bleach?   

Back to top Go down

Discord Channel for FLOL to create a discussion server for IchixHime and Bleach?
Page 1 of 1