Five Lifetimes, One Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the relationship between Kurosaki Ichigo and Kurosaki Orihime (née Inoue)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)

Go down 
+13
Summer Eclair
FizzyCola
H e a r t
Aefilion
LittleStar
shorti3j3
Hibari
Denieru
Child of the Ashes
Princess Hime
phoenixmiko
Rocka.NGW
Lady Orihime
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Goddess Bitch &                           Founder
Lady Orihime

Female
Number of posts : 6541

New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) Empty
PostSubject: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:41 am

Starting on September 1st, FLOL will have it's own domain name:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

According to the Admin panel, it says "You can at anytime delete it [domain name] and retrieve your default domain", so we are assuming that the default link (http://www.fivelifetimesonelove.net) will no longer work. We do not know if the site will automatically redirect you, so be sure to change bookmarks, links on personal pages (ie: facebook, tumblr, LJ, etc.) You have over 15 days to make any changes.

If you have any questions, please ask them in this thread.

Thanks everyone! :amuse:

Last edited by Lady Orihime on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ladyorihime.livejournal.com/
Rocka.NGW
Quincy
Rocka.NGW

Female
Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:14 am

Okay, I don't know if it was my computer or if it's the link, but I pressed it and it directed me to a search engine.

Has that happened to anyone else? It's kinda frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Lady Orihime

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:16 am

As it says above, "Starting on September 1st." :amuse:
Back to top Go down
phoenixmiko
Vaizard
phoenixmiko

Female
Number of posts : 568

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Will all previous posts made here be moved to the new URL?
Back to top Go down
Rocka.NGW
Quincy
Rocka.NGW

Female
Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:30 pm

oh, okay, I see it! I wasn't exactly sure. Thanks! New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) 672224

Back to top Go down
Princess Hime
FLOL Five Star Member
Princess Hime

Female
Number of posts : 1555

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:35 am

Is this good news or bad?
Back to top Go down
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Lady Orihime

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:25 pm

phoenixmiko wrote:
Will all previous posts made here be moved to the new URL?

It's a domain purchase through forumotion, so everything will stay the same :amuse:

Rocka.NGW wrote:
oh, okay, I see it! I wasn't exactly sure. Thanks! New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) 672224

No problem! :amuse:

Princess Hime wrote:
Is this good news or bad?

Good - unless you like trying to remember the sites current address New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) 672224
Back to top Go down
Child of the Ashes
Vaizard
Child of the Ashes

Female
Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:31 pm

Wow, this is awesome. It's always been kind of hard trying to explain to people how to find us here. They always try to google it. I'm so glad it'll be easier to find now. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/712779/Child_of_the_Ashes
Denieru
Shinigami
Denieru

Female
Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Awesome~ :D What a cute domain name. C:
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Plus
Hibari

Female
Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:30 pm

we have to re-register or we're in with the name and password that we have here?
Back to top Go down
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Lady Orihime

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:25 am

Nope, everything will stay the same. It's just a personalized domain name :amuse:

Child of the Ashes wrote:
Wow, this is awesome. It's always been kind of hard trying to explain to people how to find us here. They always try to google it. I'm so glad it'll be easier to find now. ^_^

It's funny that you mentioned that! Because before we bought the domain name, the board wasn't showing up in the google search...but now it is after we boughtit! They can type in "ichixhime" or "five lifetimes, one love" and it's the first hit.

Back to top Go down
shorti3j3
FLOL Five Star Member
shorti3j3

Female
Number of posts : 1164

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Thank god for this thread or I wouldnt have known what to do LoL XD

Okay so we have to wait until Sept 1st for the link to redirect us to the new site. Because now when I click it, it brings me no where and says there was an error. And good, we dont have to make new accounts. But I gots one question.....thats not really important XD

Will everything still be the same or will the layout be different and such? Was this asked already? D:
Back to top Go down
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Lady Orihime

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:28 am

Thanks for asking over here, shorti New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) 754369

Everything, including the layout will be the same (Hibari kinda asked it Wink ) It's just the link that is changing.
Back to top Go down
LittleStar
Vaizard
LittleStar

Female
Number of posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:30 am

I like new url, looks so official xD
Back to top Go down
http://chiisanahoshi.tumblr.com/
Hibari
Plus
Hibari

Female
Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:03 pm

so is september 1st and nothing happen? scratch or is only me? New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) 449700

Back to top Go down
Princess Hime
FLOL Five Star Member
Princess Hime

Female
Number of posts : 1555

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:18 pm

You're not the only one...
Back to top Go down
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Lady Orihime

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:24 pm

The changing of the domain name is still “in process” so we’re going to have to give it a couple more days. Everything is paid for, and the domain name is “booked”:

Spoiler:

If it’s not changed by Monday – or if they don’t contact me first - I’ll visit forumotions help forum and see if someone can tell me why it’s still in process.

Sorry about the delay.

Last edited by Lady Orihime on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
shorti3j3
FLOL Five Star Member
shorti3j3

Female
Number of posts : 1164

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:59 pm

I clicked the link and it still doesnt work, I feel like Im doing something very stupid and thats why it isnt working for me LoL ^^;
Back to top Go down
Aefilion
FLOL Five Star Member
Aefilion

Male
Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Thank you for all the effort Lady Orihime. Take your time! I'm looking forward to the new site.
Back to top Go down
H e a r t
Vaizard
H e a r t

Female
Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:07 am

Lady Orihime wrote:
Starting on September 1st, FLOL will have it's own domain name:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

According to the Admin panel, it says "You can at anytime delete it [domain name] and retrieve your default domain", so we are assuming that the default link (https://ichixhime.actifforum.com) will no longer work. We do not know if the site will automatically redirect you, so be sure to change bookmarks, links on personal pages (ie: facebook, tumblr, LJ, etc.) You have over 15 days to make any changes.

If you have any questions, please ask them in this thread.

Thanks everyone! :amuse:

it saids this when I press the link:
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
Back to top Go down
FizzyCola
FLOL Five Star Member
FizzyCola

Female
Number of posts : 2489

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:16 am

Thanks for the update Lady Orihime! :amuse: Looking forward to how easy it will be to find and the possibility of new IchiHime fans joining! :] Already got it bookmarked!
Back to top Go down
Summer Eclair
Human
Summer Eclair

Female
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:10 am

hmm.. it still doesn't show anything! Teehee~ Sorry Im just excited!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2445264/Summer_Eclair
Denieru
Shinigami
Denieru

Female
Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Isn't it past September 1st already? Heh...
Back to top Go down
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Lady Orihime

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:42 pm

shorti3j3 wrote:
I clicked the link and it still doesnt work, I feel like Im doing something very stupid and thats why it isnt working for me LoL ^^;

H e a r t wrote:
it saids this when I press the link:
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Summer Eclair wrote:
hmm.. it still doesn't show anything! Teehee~ Sorry Im just excited!

Denieru wrote:
Isn't it past September 1st already? Heh...

Please read my last post on the 1st page. Thank-you.
Back to top Go down
Summer Eclair
Human
Summer Eclair

Female
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:45 am

Lady Orihime wrote:

Please read my last post on the 1st page. Thank-you.

ohh! My bad New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) 894899 Im really sorry about that! We'll just have to wait a little more :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2445264/Summer_Eclair
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)   New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Site Address (Updated - Now Working!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Five Lifetimes, One Love :: Five Lifetimes, One Love :: Rules, News, & Announcements-
Jump to: