Five Lifetimes, One Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the relationship between Kurosaki Ichigo and Kurosaki Orihime (née Inoue)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!

Go down 
+15
Abiding Angel
LotusFlower
racholasj
diablo2991
Sariniste
codegal
Jasy
EternalDream
VergilTheart
phoenixrider21
sheetz
Nocturne
Arrankor
Princess Hime
Lady Orihime
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Goddess Bitch &                           Founder
Lady Orihime

Female
Number of posts : 6541

Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:03 pm

Thank-you to the all 32 people who the time out of their busy schedules to vote Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  672224

Please congratulate Nocturne on becoming a second Admin! I've always been doing this stuff alone, so this is FLOL history in the making (yah, I know how cheesy that sounds XD)

Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  632759
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  632759

Hopefully Nocturne will come in make a statement, or something. I dunno! Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  332443

Last edited by Lady Orihime on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ladyorihime.livejournal.com/
Princess Hime
FLOL Five Star Member
Princess Hime

Female
Number of posts : 1555

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:58 pm

YAY! I voted for Nocturne too! Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  632759
Back to top Go down
Arrankor
Vaizard
Arrankor

Male
Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:44 am

Grats Nocturne
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Forum Isshin & 1st Member
Forum Isshin & 1st Member
Nocturne

Female
Number of posts : 12663

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:34 am

I'd like to thank the academy, my managers, lawyers, and the countless (20) people I paid to vote for me. It's an honor to be nominated alongside a legendary mod such as sheetz. Sheetz, thanks for being an inspiration and mentor. I've looked up to you since I was a little kid. I share this with you no seriously, I will be sharing this with you when I'm busy so keep that in mind.

Thanks to all the people who voted and to those who didn't, you all missed your chance to make sheetz the Admin 'cause he's the sane and rational one. XD I usually ban first and ask questions later. Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  634797 But no worries, if I do get trigger happy with the ban button, Lady O and sheetz along with the other mods will rein me in.

Now off to ban people for fun! Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  45884
Back to top Go down
sheetz
Super Quincy
Super Quincy

Male
Number of posts : 4664

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Congrats to Nocturne! It was an honor simply to be nominated.
Back to top Go down
phoenixrider21
FLOL Five Star Member
phoenixrider21

Male
Number of posts : 1187

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:12 pm

LOL, I knew voting for you would be fun. Ban all the members! Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  116436

Congratulations!! Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  632759
Back to top Go down
VergilTheart
Vaizard
VergilTheart

Male
Number of posts : 667

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:55 am

Congratulations to you, Nocturne! I do believe we all need to begin discussing preparations on the 'promotion party'~ Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  745462

Joking aside, seriously, congrats Noc~ Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  374403
Back to top Go down
EternalDream
IchixHime Numerologist
IchixHime Numerologist
EternalDream

Female
Number of posts : 5952
Location : The place with two seasons: Construction and Winter (ie: MI)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:50 am

Congrats Nocturne! I won't say who I voted for, but I was happy with either choice since both you and sheetz are awesome and more than worthy. :D
Back to top Go down
Jasy
Hopeless Otaku
Jasy

Female
Number of posts : 1127

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Congratulations, Nocturne~! I-I hope you'll enjoy banning innocent souls from this forum. Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  894899

Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  672224 Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  161361
Back to top Go down
codegal
Spacey Wacey Time Lord
Spacey Wacey Time Lord
codegal

Female
Number of posts : 1808

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:22 am

LOL, I missed the voting but congrats all the same, Noc~! Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  374403
Back to top Go down
Sariniste
Shinigami
Sariniste

Female
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Congrats, Nocturne! Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  97450 I missed the voting, but I think both you and sheetz are totally awesome! : Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  632759
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sariniste
diablo2991
FLOL Five Star Member

Male
Number of posts : 7207

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Congratulations Nocturne :amuse:
Back to top Go down
racholasj
Fuku Taichou
racholasj

Female
Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Congrats!! Nocturne will be amazing!
Back to top Go down
LotusFlower
Shinigami
LotusFlower

Female
Number of posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:02 am

I missed the vote too but congrats Nocturne, you actually deserve it :D
Back to top Go down
Abiding Angel
Shinigami
Abiding Angel

Female
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Ah~ I missed the voting too, but congrats Nocturne! Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  1593631169 Though, I admit everyone on staff is awesome as well, so voting would have been difficult for me. Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  72342
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506772559
theIllucionist87
Human
theIllucionist87

Female
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:16 am

I so missed this!, I rarely have the chance to check the furum out lately. Congratulations Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  97450 to you Nocturne. All of you guys are awesome :) and And A HAPPY NEW YEAR too!.

Adios!.
Back to top Go down
maaru
Pencil Pusher
maaru

Male
Number of posts : 1700

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:31 am

Oh, I didn't even know there was a vote. Congratulations, Nocturne!
Back to top Go down
http://maaru.deviantart.com
Orihime-Chan
Shinigami
Orihime-Chan

Female
Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:42 am

Congratulations Nocturne Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  161361
Back to top Go down
icor15
Quincy
icor15

Female
Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Nocturne.... Congratulations!
Have fun in this new Job! Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  632759
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!    Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the World of Administrating, Nocturne!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Five Lifetimes, One Love :: Five Lifetimes, One Love :: Rules, News, & Announcements-
Jump to: