Five Lifetimes, One Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for the relationship between Kurosaki Ichigo and Kurosaki Orihime (née Inoue)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Courtesy question about selling things via the forum.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ribbons&ninjas
FLOL Donator
FLOL Donator
ribbons&ninjas

Female
Number of posts : 1199

Courtesy question about selling things via the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Courtesy question about selling things via the forum.   Courtesy question about selling things via the forum. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Hey lovely ladies. Since I am moving later next year to a place with less space and all, I have a few things I am looking to sell, don't exactly want to do ebay, and feel I could find good homes for them via FLOL.

Is that OK to do? If I get the greenlight/ok where may I post it when I have that nonsense together? I'd happily share my etsy seller and ebay buyer reviews if people want to see.

Courtesy question about selling things via the forum. 741964

But thanks either way in advance for an answer. I'd rather ask first than do it and step on toes/ruffle feathers.
Back to top Go down
Lady Orihime
Goddess Bitch & Founder
Goddess Bitch &                           Founder
Lady Orihime

Female
Number of posts : 6541

PostSubject: Re: Courtesy question about selling things via the forum.   Courtesy question about selling things via the forum. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:53 am

Hmmm...yeah, I guess that would be okay. Make the thread in the Misc section, and then I'll sticky it for you :amuse:
Back to top Go down
http://ladyorihime.livejournal.com/
Nocturne
Forum Isshin & 1st Member
Forum Isshin & 1st Member
Nocturne

Female
Number of posts : 12663

PostSubject: Re: Courtesy question about selling things via the forum.   Courtesy question about selling things via the forum. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:35 am

Unless you guys feel like having a "marketplace" section where people can post things they'd like to sell like manga, doujin, etc. Probably not necessary, but just a suggestion since I've seen forums with that kind of section before.
Back to top Go down
ribbons&ninjas
FLOL Donator
FLOL Donator
ribbons&ninjas

Female
Number of posts : 1199

PostSubject: Re: Courtesy question about selling things via the forum.   Courtesy question about selling things via the forum. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Thank you both!! Actually I think a "Marketplace" section would be a good idea, more organized...? (still gathering stuff here! ^^;Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtesy question about selling things via the forum.   Courtesy question about selling things via the forum. Empty

Back to top Go down

Courtesy question about selling things via the forum.
Page 1 of 1